Juramaia sinensis

Czyli co piszczy w paleontologicznej "trawie" :)
Awatar użytkownika
hanys
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur

Juramaia sinensis

Post autor: hanys »

Zhe-Xi Luo, Chong-Xi Yuan, Qing-Jin Meng and Qiang Ji. A Jurassic eutherian mammal and divergence of marsupials and placentals. Nature 476: 442–445.
Placentals are the most abundant mammals that have diversified into every niche for vertebrates and dominated the world’s terrestrial biotas in the Cenozoic. A critical event in mammalian history is the divergence of eutherians, the clade inclusive of all living placentals, from the metatherian–marsupial clade. Here we report the discovery of a new eutherian of 160 Myr from the Jurassic of China, which extends the first appearance of the eutherian–placental clade by about 35 Myr from the previous record, reducing and resolving a discrepancy between the previous fossil record and the molecular estimate for the placental–marsupial divergence. This mammal has scansorial forelimb features, and provides the ancestral condition for dental and other anatomical features of eutherians.
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v4 ... 10291.html
olej zdrowie, olej życie, najważniejsze wydobycie

Awatar użytkownika
nazuul

Re: Juramaia sinensis

Post autor: nazuul »

O Tiaojishan pewnie jeszcze nie raz będzie głośno :)
Obrazek
[Stamp: Apsaravis] [Avatar: P. Weimer, CC BY-NC-SA 2.0]

Awatar użytkownika
skrecu
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur

Re: Juramaia sinensis

Post autor: skrecu »

no baaaa...wychodni ma chyba mniej niż te barrem-apt, ale potencjalnie jest do zagospodarowania wiele odsłonięć, a jak trzeba to i dziury sie wykopie :P
idealny wiek....zaranie radiacji ssaków, ptaków i nieptasich celurozaurów, nowoczesnych linni płazów, jaszczurek, paszczurek i innego badziewia

<połączono>

szkoda, ze nie zachowała się miednica ani kończyna tylna (a zwłaszcza stopa)
poza tym ciekawi mnie aspekt zachowania ścierwka:na żabę (sprawled) a nie parasagitalny (na boczku)
to odnośnie tego atrykułu:
http://www.app.pan.pl/archive/published ... 51-393.pdf
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known" - C.Sagan

ODPOWIEDZ