http://dracovenator.blogspot.com/2008/1 ... -2009.html
A na co Wy liczycie1) A new genus in the Tyrannosauridae will be named. There are several contenders floating around, lets hope they will see the light of publication next year.
2) An Early Jurassic tetanuran will be found (several have been claimed but none stand up to scrutiny).
3) The first incontrovertible evidence (e.g. a neck column)for a mamenchisaur outside of Asia.
4) A definitive non-avian dinosaur parasite will be found (probably will be a louse or a mite amongst the feathers or protofeathers of something from Liaoning).
5)A major descriptive monograph from the Sereno stable. Hopefully Eoraptor or Jobaria.
6) A complete well-preserved non-dinosaurian dinosauromorph skull will be found.
7) A Late Norian-Rhaetian herrerasaur will be announced.
8)An incontrovertible proto-pterosaur will be announced (I know there are some supposed contenders but I don't think they qualify as 'incontrovertible').
9) Good evidence that air sac systems are basal to crown group archosaurs will be published.
10) A site spanning the Late Pliensbachian to Aalenian will be found with evidence for a mass extinction.