Gegepterus changi - nowy pterozaur z Chin

Dyskusje na temat gadów kopalnych (oprócz dinozaurów).
Awatar użytkownika
Daniel Madzia
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur
Kontakt:

Gegepterus changi - nowy pterozaur z Chin

Post autor: Daniel Madzia »

Wang, X., Kellner, A.W.A., Zhou, Z. and de Almeida Campos, D. (2006) A new pterosaur (Ctenochasmatidae, Archaeopterodactyloidea) from the Lower Cretaceous Yixian Formation of China Cretaceous Research xx (2006) 1e16

Abstract A partial skeleton (including skull, mandible and soft tissue) of a new archaeopterodactyloid pterosaur, Gegepterus changi gen. et sp. nov. from the Lower Cretaceous of Liaoning, northeast China is described. The specimen, IVPP V 11981, was collected from grey shales of the lower Yixian Formation (125 Ma) at the Sihetun locality, near the city of Beipiao.

Several elements (cranial bones, scapula-coracoid) are not fused, suggesting that it probably represents a sub-adult individual at the time of death. Soft tissue is found near the posterior region of the skull, inside the orbit and associated with the gastralia. It is formed of an amorphous dark mineralized substance and does not show any particular structure except in an area at the posterior part of the skull where small, dark, unbranched fibres are present. Gegepterus changi shows synapomorphies of the Archaeopterodactyloidea sensu Kellner, 2003 (elongated mid-cervical vertebrae with low, blade-like neural spine and strongly inclined quadrate) and shares with the Gallodactylidae and the Ctenochasmatidae a concave dorsal margin of the skull.

It further has a large number of thin, needle-like teeth and a long rostrum (anterior to the nasoantorbital fenestra) allowing its allocation to the Ctenochasmatidae, thus making it the first uncontroversial member of this pterosaur clade in the Jehol Group. Gegepterus changi is diagnosed by several unique features (e.g., extensive sculpturing of frontals; anterior lacrimal process overlying the nasal; neural spine with knob-like dorsal expansion) and has cervical vertebrae that combine primitive and derived features (e.g., cervical ribs, postexapophyses, lateral pneumatic foramen) that have not been recorded in any member of Archaeopterodactyloidea so far.

Awatar użytkownika
Dino
Administrator
Administrator
Imię i nazwisko: Łukasz Czepiński
Kontakt:

Post autor: Dino »

Gegepterus changi - Wang, X., Kellner, A.W.A., Zhou, Z. i de Almeida Campos, D. (2006). Nowy pterozaur z dolnej kredy formacji Yixian w Chinach.

Niekompletny szkielet (wraz z czaszkÄ?, ??uchwÄ? i tkankÄ? miÄ?kkÄ?) by??y podstawÄ? dla opisania nowego archeopterodaktyloida, nazwanego Gegepterus changi. Okaz IVPP V 11981, zosta?? zebrany z szarych ??upk??w dolnej formacji Yixian (125 Ma) w okolicy Sihetun, niedaleko miasta Beipiao.

Kilka element??w (ko??ci czaszki, wyrostek ??opatkowy) sugeruje na to, ??e odnaleziony osobnik w chwili ??mierci by?? podrostkiem. Tkanki miÄ?kkie zosta??y znaleziono niedaleko tylnej czÄ???ci czaszki. Sformowa??y siÄ? one w bezkszta??tnÄ?, zmineralizowanÄ? substancjÄ? i nie ukazujÄ? ??adnych szczeg????owych struktur, z wyjÄ?tkiem ma??ej, ciemnej powierzchni w tylnej czÄ???ci czaszki. Gegepterus changi pokazuje synapomorfie do Archaeopterodactyloidea (Kelner, 2003) i czÄ???ciowo do Gallodactylidae i Ctenochasmatidae.
Takie moje t??umaczenie na stronÄ?, jakbym pope??ni?? gdzie?? b??Ä?d w t??umaczeniu, to napiszcie.

P.S. Wreszcie co?? nowego ;)

ODPOWIEDZ